Sebago Men's Dockside Neoprene Boat Shoe Review
- True to Size
- True to Width
- Arch Support
Built with quality leather and constructed to last, great deal for prices around $40. Runs a bit narrow on width.
Men’s Dockside Neoprene Boat Shoe from Sebago, a big brand name for its craftmanship, making stylish and comfortable boat shoes that will last for long time. Sebago Men’s Dockside Neoprene Boat Shoe uses sturdy and decent quality leather upper, quality soles, and other materials that are constructed to last. 6PM has it in your choice of 3 colors including Bright Green Neoprene, Blue Neoprene, Red Neoprene for $39.99-47.99. Available sizes are from Men’s Sizes of 7.5-12, all in medium width. 6PM sku# 8484335
Size fit: It fits true to size, but a bit narrow on width, not for wider feet.
- Breathable leather upper.
- 360 Lacing system
- Soft textile lining.
- Lightly cushioned synthetic insole.
- Synthetic outsole.
- High quality leather for prices at $47.99, a steal!
- Non-Skid outsole design provides strong traction on wet ground
- Sturdy and Durable, constructed to last for long time wear
- The leather is a bit stiff, you might feel slightly uncomfortable initially, should feel better after several wear
- Leather is easy to get scratched
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Sebago Men’s Dockside Neoprene Boat Shoe comes in 3 colors at 6PM and priced for $39.99-$47.99. Amazon.com has 14 colors available, prices ranged from $39.97 – $101.76 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors
Prices and availability are verified on 12/02/2015 21:00PM PST. Please Note Shoes at 6PM run out quickly and prices changed frequently, so please Check the Link for availability and actual prices.